Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Seaport can be used to gather resources while the player is offline. After an expedition has been selected and troops have been dispatched, the browser can be safely closed without affecting the process. In this way, players can gather experience, crystals and even Silver. Once the seaport has been upgraded beyond a certain level, crystals can be exchanged with Silver.
- Just before you go offline, open the seaport for an overview of the expeditions available to you. The stats for each expedition rewards are shown on the right of the screen, as well as the length of each expedition. These stats increase with higher-level expeditions, and are shown as a number of stars (similar to card rank) below each legend (experience, silver and crystals.)
- Some expeditions also offer players to exchange resources, such as the Crystal Town. The text will tell you the exchange rate for the two resources; move the slider to the amount of resources you‘d like to trade, then click the start button and off you go!
- Each expedition runs for 4, 12 or 48 hours, and you‘ll have to spend at least 10 minutes away in order to gain resources. The longer the time spent on an expedition, the more resources are yielded as long as the time limit hasn‘t been reached.
- You can close your browser and go offline once you start an expedition, and when you start Kings and Legends again you will be taken to the same screen. Simply click the Stop button, and the system will show you the amount gained of each resource.
- Expedition rewards are based on the time spent on the expedition, the type of expedition and the 'Power' of your deck
Seaport level and Offline income table[edit | edit source]
|Seaport level||Additional Crystal||Additional Silver||Additional Experience||Expedition unlocked|
|8||15%||15%||15%||Trade Silver for Crystal|
|10||15%||15%||15%||Trade Crystals for Silver|
|17||30%||30%||30%||Trade Silver for Crystal|
|18||30%||30%||30%||Trade Crystals for Silver|
|19||30%||30%||30%||Trade Silver for Crystal|
|20||30%||30%||30%||Trade Gold for Silver|
VIP for unlocked Expedition table[edit | edit source]
|VIP Level||Expedition unlocked|
|VIP8||Trade Gold for Experience|
|VIP9||Trade Gold for Silver|
|VIP10||Trade Gold for Crystal|