The reputation relevant information can be accessed by clicking the Reputation icon.
As you advance through the game, make sure to keep an eye on your Reputation. Each time you fight a battle, Reputation points are awarded to each Race and Class that was included in your deck. As the Reputation for each Race reaches certain levels, different rewards can be claimed. Moreover, each level increases the critical hit and block rate for the Race in question.
Through completion of the main quests, PvP/ Boss Battles, the Map stages and boss stages, the player gains corresponding reputation and reputation experience rewards. Reputation is divided into 2 categories and 15 sub-categories. These include: Race Reputation (Human, Undead, Beast, Goblin, Ogre, Elf, Halfblood) and Class Reputation (Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Priest).
- When player uses cards of a certain class or race in battle, her or she then gains Reputation XP points for that particular type. The reputation level is upgraded automatically once it has reached a certain value. Upgrades of the Reputation levels influence the corresponding creatures' Block and Critical hit rate or class skills.
- When the Reputation reaches certain levels, the player can obtain Silver/experience/card fusing materials.
- As the player progresses through the map storyline, certain reputation rewards are unlocked for the the Humans, Elves, Halfbloods and Undead, up to a total of 100,000 bonus rep to each for replaying each stage a given number of times.
- For more details, players can check the 'Reputation Bonus' tab which lists the claimed/unclaimed stages and their replay requirements.
- The third tab takes you to the reputation shop, where different cards are unlocked at certain levels and can be bought for silver.
- Reputation levels for each race and your current class also give out 100 gold at level 30 and 300 gold at level 50. Race reputation also gives a support unit at level 45, such as 5-star Chief Ironhide or Crusador Lucanus, unlike class reputation which will award a legendary skill card at the same level.
Modifiers Tables[edit | edit source]
Each level of reputation increases critical hit and blocking chance of your creatures. In the case of class reputation, each level increases only the chance for critical hit of skills/spells, as the hero cannot block. The chance modifier is the same both for critical hit and for blocking. Each level provides an additional +0.4% increase to crit and block. Additionally, every 4 levels of skill reputation is the equivalent of 1 point of mastery.
Earning reputation by playing cards[edit | edit source]
Whenever you successfully complete a battle, you will earn reputation according to the following rules:
- Each card in your deck is worth a certain amount of reputation, according to its rank
- Class skill-cards earn reputation at 4x the rate of racial reputations
- As your reputation level increases, certain rank cards no longer award rep. A message will be displayed for each race on the Info tab of the Reputation window, e.g. "You can only claim the reputation rewards with Halfblood Creatures cards ranked Rare or better"
- At reputation level 16+, common/white cards no longer award reputation
- At reputation level 23+, good/green cards no longer award reputation
- At reputation level 30+, rare/blue cards no longer award reputation
- At reputation level 35+, epic/purple cards no longer award reputation
- At reputation level 40+, legendary/orange cards no longer award reputation
- At reputation level 45+, godlike/red cards no longer award reputation
- After calculating the reputation for each race, the bonus reputation for guild research is applied and rounded down. e.g. 224 reputation + 3% bonus = 230.72, this will be rounded down to 230.
- Cards give 50% more reputation at PvP if you win and 50% less if you don't. If a PvP ends very fast (in under 1 min?) such as when either of you instantly surrenders, the reputation reward for both players can be reduced down to 10%.
- PvE matches you lose don't give any reputation. There is no penalty to reputation if you win a PvE very fast.
Reputation values of the various ranks of cards with 200% stamina bonus:[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Race Value||Class Value|
Earning Reputation by doing boss battles (PvE)[edit | edit source]
Each boss represents one of the 8 (counting dragons) main races you can earn Reputation for, and will provide a certain amount of Rep for that race for each completed stage regardless of whether you played any of its cards in that battle. (There is no boss so far that provides Outsiders or Angel rep.)
|Stage 1 (Normal)||Stage 2 (Normal)||Stage 1 (Hard)||Stage 2 (Hard)|
|Shimmering Cave (Goblin)||600||1200||900||1800|
|Dark Forest (Beast)||600||1200||900||1800|
|Sanguine Tribe (Ogre)||600||1200||900||1800|
|Windy Cliff (Halfblood)||100||200||200||400|
|Desert Fortress (Elf)||------||------||200||400|
|Castle of Bones (Human)||-----||-----||200||400|
|King's Mausoleum (Undead)||-----||-----||200||400|
|Ancient Den (Beast)||600||-----||900||-----|
|Red Dragon's Lair (Dragon)||600||-----||900||-----|
Reputation experience to next level[edit | edit source]
Using only rep tokens (bought at Tower Shop for 1 tower-coin each), to go directly from:
30 to 35 takes 78 tokens,
30 to 42 takes 390 tokens,
35 to 42 takes 313 tokens,
40 to 42 takes 127 tokens,
42 to 50 takes 941 tokens.
30 to 50 takes 1331 tokens,
35 to 50 takes 1253 tokens,
40 to 50 takes 1067 tokens, and
45 to 50 takes 668 tokens.
1383 tokens would theoretically take you all the way from level 1 to 50, but they can't be used until rep-level 30. The halfway mark for total rep experience to get to level 50 is just before reaching level 45. At level 30 you are about 4% of the way to the end, and about 1/3 of the way there at level 42.
It costs 1252 tower tokens to get from reputation level 35 to 50 in one race or class.
XP to level
|16 ( or better)||6,400||11,700|
|23 ( or better)||199,000||29,400|
|30 ( or better)||542,900||112,200|
|35 ( or better)||1,319,400||219,000|
|40 ( or better)||3,181,500||593,200|
|46 (Reputation tokens only!)||8,297,900||1,238,800|
Level Rewards [edit | edit source]
Each 5 levels of a race/class will allow one to claim a one-time bonus.
|Level 5||1000 Silver|
|Level 10||300 Experience|
|Level 15||300 Energy/Soul/Magic Fragments|
|Level 20||5000 Silver|
|Level 25||900 Experience|
|Level 30||100 Gold|
|Level 35||Race: x30 Elixir of Life
Class: x6 Class Materials
|Level 40||30000 Silver|
|Level 45||Legendary Race/Class Card|
|Level 50||300 Gold|
|Goblin||Raid Captain Gubba|
|Ogre||Sharptooth Chief Sharptooth|
|Elf||First Ranger Talenor|
|Outsider||Elemental Fire*** Epic Rank|
|Demon||Lilith the Betrayer|
|Preist||Ring of Healing|
Reputation Shop[edit | edit source]
As race reputation levels get higher to multiples of 7, players will unlock cards in the shop and be able to exchange silver for those unlocked cards.
Card prices in the shop depend on their rarity:
|Level 7||Squire||Horseman||Wall of Vacuum|
|Level 14||Sentinel||Grand Fencer||Grasping Wall|
|Level 21||Mercenary Captain||Lance Champion||Wind Shielding Wall|
|Level 28||Crusader Lucanus||Spike Wall||Wind Shelter Wall|
|Level 35||Angelic Statue||Thorn Wall|
|Level 42||Pontiff Faol|
|Level 50||Jasmine The Dervish|
|Level 7||Zombie Guard||Vampire||Dead Soldier's Wall|
|Level 14||Zombie Legionaire||Chilling Ghost||Horrid Bone Wall|
|Level 21||Vampire Archmage||Dread Phantom||Skeleton Wall|
|Level 28||Prince Serka||Cursed Cauldron||Bone Wall|
|Level 35||Wall Of Dark Night||Cauldron|
|Level 42||Darius Darkhand|
|Level 7||Hunting Dog||Thunder Lizard||Venomous Bat|
|Level 14||Hound||Armored Lizard||Bloodthirsty Bat|
|Level 21||Fiery Cerberus||Sawtooth Thunder Lizard||Scarlet Bat|
|Level 28||Chief Ironhide|
|Level 35||Virulent Bat King|
|Level 42||Spellfire Chimera|
|Level 50||Lord Fleder|
|Level 7||Goblin Rouge||Goblin Mobster|
|Level 14||Goblin Bully||Goblin Poacher|
|Level 21||Goblin Outlaw||Goblin Poison Archer|
|Level 28||Raid Captain Gubba||Black Market Caravan|
|Level 35||Treasure Chest|
|Level 42||Chief-Warden Ariella|
|Level 50||Warlord Graz'nak|
|Level 7||Ogre||Wall of Replenishing|
|Level 14||Ogre Berzerker||Wall of Revival|
|Level 21||Ogre Hercules Ringleader||Wall of Renewal|
|Level 28||Chief Sharptooth||Wall of Recovery|
|Level 35||Ogre Bone Heap|
|Level 42||Smasha' Rulk|
|Level 7||Elven Hunter||Pegasus Scout||Arrow Keep|
|Level 14||Elven Longbow Archer||Elven Fire Mage||Arrow Tower|
|Level 21||Elven High Priestess||Pegasus Raid Leader||Sentry Tower|
|Level 28||First ranger Talenor||Arcane Crystal Tower||Outpost|
|Level 35||Thornbush||Tower of Crystal|
|Level 42||Velyn the Unscarred|
|Level 50||Tariel the Phalanx|
|Level 7||Centaur Archer||Tengu Samurai||Ancient Relic Wall|
|Level 14||Feles Scout||Centaur Gorilla||Archaic Relic Wall|
|Level 21||Feles Assassin Master||Tengu Bloodseeker||Relic Wall|
|Level 28||Chief Hrafn||Wolfclan Battledrum||Fragile Relic Wall|
|Level 35||Halfblood Totem||Battle Drum|
|Level 42||Fenris the Butcher|
|Level 50||Sky Reaver Vara|
|Level 7||Flame Welp||Chilled Adept||Storm Welp|
|Level 14||Blessed Drake||Shadow Dragonkin||Flame Drake|
|Level 21||Frost Dragon||Stormy Disciple||Blessed Dragon|
|Level 28||Draaksarus||Pious Disciple||Shadow Dragon|
|Level 50||Kyrene Roxia|
|Level 7||Angel||Angelic Shield||Cherubic Skirmisher|
|Level 14||Heaven's Judgement||Angelic Steward||Cherubic Archer|
|Level 21||Angelic Savior||Angel Vanguard||Angelic Flame|
|Level 28||Judge Raziel||Virtuous Champion||Cherubic Elite|
|Level 35||Judge Lenaya|
|Level 42||Judge Artimus|
|Level 50||Savior Carella|
|Level 7||Imp||Stone Gargoyle||Hellfire|
|Level 14||Pit Lord||Bilious Ankheg||Tremor hellfire|
|Level 21||Greater Eye||Obsidian Gargoyle||Hellborn|
|Level 28||Pyro herostratus||Baphomet Champion||Succubus Temptress|
|Level 35||Pestilence Kra'gash|
|Level 42||Aeneas the Scourge|
|Level 50||Merciless Mareth|