We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Along your journey through Kings and Legends, you will find and acquire various pieces of equipment. This equipment will buff your Hero's various stats, making you more powerful!
There are 9 types of Equipment in Kings and Legends:
- Helmet or Headgear
- Armour or Chest-pieces
- Mounts; aka your Trusty Steed
- Magic Runes
- Magical Ring
- Accessory; aka Medals or Insignia of legendary deeds!
- Magical Necklace
- Left Earring
- Right Earring (Currently not available)
It's easy to find Armour at the start of your adventure, you can quickly collect a full suit of Helmet, Armour, Cloak and Weapon...although it's not so powerful!
More powerful equipment cna be found in a variety of ways:
- Gained via Quests
- A Rare Weapon is given for free on your first Gold Recharge!
- Boss Runs in the Challenge Hall can turn up Equipment loot
- Combine multiple pieces of the same, old equipment into a new, more powerful version: See Blacksmith