Along your journey through Kings and Legends, you will find and acquire various pieces of equipment. This equipment will buff your Hero's various stats, making you more powerful!
There are 9 types of Equipment in Kings and Legends:
- Helmet or Headgear
- Armour or Chest-pieces
- Mounts; aka your Trusty Steed
- Magic Runes
- Magical Ring
- Accessory; aka Medals or Insignia of legendary deeds!
- Magical Necklace
- Left Earring
- Right Earring (Currently not available)
It's easy to find Armour at the start of your adventure, you can quickly collect a full suit of Helmet, Armour, Cloak and Weapon...although it's not so powerful!
More powerful equipment cna be found in a variety of ways:
- Gained via Quests
- A Rare Weapon is given for free on your first Gold Recharge!
- Boss Runs in the Challenge Hall can turn up Equipment loot
- Combine multiple pieces of the same, old equipment into a new, more powerful version: See Blacksmith