The Alchemy Lab provides you with three functions, unlocked at different levels: the combining, extracting and fusing of cards.
Combining cards[edit | edit source]
In the Alchemy Lab, under the Combining tab, players can combine cards of the same type and rank to create cards of a higher rank.
Combining cards requires at least 2 cards of identical type, rank and name. You can combine as many of the cards as you have with every additional card increasing the success change and Silver cost.
The level of the Alchemy Lab and the card rank that can be combined are directly connected:
- The Guild research can influence the combining success rate;
- Players can spend Gold to increase the combining success rate;
- The more cards that are combined each time, the higher the success rate;
- Should the combining fail, players instead obtain materials and fragments that are used when fusing cards.
Silver Cost of Combining[edit | edit source]
Common > Good - 2-4 Cards = 60 Silver
Good > Rare - 2-4 Cards = 240 Silver. +80 Silver for each additional Card.
Rare > Epic - 2-4 Cards = 900 Silver. +300 Silver for each additional Card.
Epic > Legendary - 2-4 Cards = 4500 Silver. +1500 Silver for each additional Card.
Legendary > Godlike - 2-4 Cards = 30,000 Silver. +10,000 Silver for each additional Card.
Extracting Cards[edit | edit source]
In the Alchemy Lab under the Extraction tab, players can extract cards to gain fragments or material.
Each and every card can be extracted. After clicking on the Extract Preview tab, select which card to extract to see what material you'd most likely receive, should you choose to extract the card.
After extracting the card will be consumed.
The materials and fragments that are obtained through extracting cards are automatically added to your inventory, and the material through extraction are shown on the interface.
Fusing Cards[edit | edit source]
In the Alchemy Lab under the Fuse tab, players can fuse new cards with fragments or materials that are obtained through extracting cards or failed combining cards.
- Players can fuse cards as long as the materials and fragments from the inventory are identical with the required materials and fragments.
- Through the fresh button there will be new available cards to be fused. Recipes can be refreshed every two hours for free.
- If you don't want to wait, you can simply refresh the cards with gold.
- The number of available cards each refresh are connected with the Level of Alchemy Lab. The higher Level Alchemy Lab, more cards can be fused.
Additional Alchemy Lab succes rate[edit | edit source]
The level of the Alchemy Lab directly influences the success rate of combining and fusing cards. The higher the level of the Alchemy Lab, the higher the success rate percentage. Combining cards of a higher rank requires a higher level Alchemy Lab.
- The Alchemy Lab needs to have been upgraded to level 5 in order for cards to be fused and combined.
- The success rate for fusing cards in the Alchemy Lab is calculated as follows:
Fusing success rate = basic success rate x Additional Alchemy Lab success rate levels
Each level of the Alchemy Lab corresponds to the combining success rate / card rank limit / fusion recipies:
|Alchemy Lab level||Additional success rate for combining||combining card rank limit||Extracting||Fusing|
|1||2%||Good||Not yet unlocked||Not yet unlocked|
|2||5%||Good||Not yet unlocked||Not yet unlocked|
|3||7%||Rare||Not yet unlocked||Not yet unlocked|
|4||10%||Rare||Not yet unlocked||Not yet unlocked|